Moving to the cloud is an important transition in progressive organizations. It promises several measureable benefits, and the virtual technology just cannot be overlooked. Some of the compelling reasons for any organisation to adopt the cloud based solutions include
- A cost-effective strategy that eliminates the need for an upfront investment in a new hardware or business critical software.
- Flexibility and agility to cope up with the peaks and troughs of infrastructure demands.
- Quicker deployment with improved performance.
- Fewer IT personnel and therefore higher cost savings and reduced complexity.
- Ability to focus on the core business and innovate continually.